Vote from the comfort of your own home through our secured Online Voting process.
Vote Online in 3 easy steps:
- Register as a “registered online voter” – Log on to the website provided on your Voter Notification Card and follow instructions on the screen.
- Get your PIN – Check your email for a link to your voter PIN.
- Log on and Vote! – Once you have your PIN, log on to the voting website and follow the instructions on screen. (Website link available October 11, 2014).
You will have several opportunities to review your votes for each office before casting your ballot. When finished, you will receive a confirmation page acknowledging that your vote has been successfully completed
Online Voting is available from October 11 (10:00am) until October 25 (11:59pm)
NOTE: Prior to voting access, the voter will have to authenticate and declare that they are a qualified voter in the City of Cambridge. If another individual authenticates the identification in place of another voter, this is deemed as election fraud and penalties may apply.
About Voting Online
- The registration instructions in the video applies to both Online and Telephone Voting as those wishing to vote by phone must still register for a PIN online.
- Registration for Online/Telephone voting begins October 11 at 10:00am
- Your Voter ID can be found on your Voter Information Card.
Online Voting Period
- Online/Telephone voting will be available from October 11 (10:00am) – October 25 (11:59pm)
- After registering, your PIN information will be sent to the email address you provide. (You will need this PIN to vote online and by phone)
- If you lose or forget your PIN, you can contact the City Clerk’s Office at 519-740-4680, ext. 8683 and they PIN will be reset for you to register again.
You will receive your Voter Information Package between October 1 and October 8, 2014. If you did not receive one, please check that you are on the list of voters. If you are not on the list, contact the City Clerk’s Office for more information: 519-740-4680, ext. 8683 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are on the list and have not received a package, you can request a replacement.